Anthony G. Del Guercio
Anthony graduated from Drew University, Summa Cum Laude in 2003 and from Seton Hall University School of Law, Cum Laude in 2006. He was admitted to the New Jersey State Bar in 2006 and is licensed in the New Jersey District Court. Anthony is also a Pupil with the Brennan/Vanderbilt Inn of the Court.
Anthony has general litigation experience in the Consumer Fraud Act, New Jersey Franchise Practices Act, Verbal Threshold, Person Injury Protection Law (PIP), Tort Claims Act, and Municipal Land Use Law.
Anthony's practice areas include General Litigation, Personal Injury, Commercial Litigation, Land Use Litigation, and Landlord/Tenant.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury
- General Litigation
- Consumer Fraud Litigation
- Lemon Law Litigation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New Jersey, 2006
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2006
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- J.D. cum laude - 2006
- Drew University, Madison, New Jersey
- B.A. summa cum laude
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Free and Accepted Masons of NJ
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Inn of Court, Pupil, 2006 - 2008